This section contains documentation on how to manage the activities, segments and question sets that different user types can access.
- About access control groups and how they work
- All access control permissions explained
- Adding and removing users from access control groups
- Adding or removing users on segment managed access control groups
- Giving access to segment data by adding segment managers
- Granting specialist access by driver
- Allowing and restricting access to different question sets
- Enable the personal dashboard for your organization
- Granting access to manager usage metrics
- Enabling conversations & comments acknowledgments
- How do I grant access to existing feedback to a new manager?
- How do I grant access only to certain managers?
- How do I add an admin with access to edit employees?
- Can I restrict access rights to specific question sets?
- Example: Enable Restricted Company Level Access
- Example: Remove Managers from Standard Managers Access Control Group