Personal Dashboards in the Peakon Mobile Application
With this release, we improve the personal dashboard in the Peakon mobile application for survey participants.
|New Functionality Title
Survey Scores for All Question Sets
We now display a card for each question set that your organization uses in the survey on the new Results tab. You can click the card to open a dashboard with your survey scores for the question set.
We combine the Overview and Scores tabs into a new Results tab, making it easier to see a summary of your survey results in a single view.
Driver Priorities in the Peakon Mobile Application for iPhone
You can now accept or reject suggested priorities in the mobile application for these non-engagement question sets:
- Health and wellbeing.
- Diversity and inclusion.
You can also now set your own priorities on any driver across all question sets, including Values.
Peakon Action Planning
With this update, we make these changes to action planning checklist items:
- Each item now has a save button within the input field, replacing the ability to save the item by clicking outside the field.
- It's no longer possible to cancel an item with no input by clicking outside the field.
- The delete icon no longer displays in edit mode; instead the item doesn't save if there's no input.
- Each item contains an associated 'Checklist item' label above the input field, enabling screen readers to easily identify the purpose of the input field.
- Each item contains an edit icon, and it's no longer possible to edit a checklist item by clicking on the text.
- It's now possible to toggle a checklist item by clicking on the text, no longer switching the checklist item into edit mode.
These changes improve the user interface by making it more intuitive and in line with standard behaviour.