This example illustrates how to set up a specialist, segment specific access control group, intended for single driver access.
Your French accounts team lead, who is also a D&I manager for a Paris-based team, needs to view their team details in a company-wide context and the D&I data for France only in an access by segment context.
They need to see the driver score and comments in both contexts.
The regional D&I manager must have an employee record on Peakon to complete this task.
- Navigate to Administration > Access control.
- Select the Specialist access tab.
- Click Add specialist group button.
- Add D&I France as a group name.
- Select Specialists - segment access under the Access section.
- Select these drivers: Diversity and Inclusion and Engagement.
- Select the Group members tab on the access control group you created to populate group members and the segments they have access to.
- On the group member tab, select Add people.
- Select Add people to select from the drop down list of employees or by using the search bar.
- Select the D&I Manager for France.
- Click Add.
- Select the plus icon under segments header to select the segments that the group member should have access to.
- A slide-in panel will open on the right where you must select the Add segment again. Info: You can select as many segments per user as you require.
- Select Add segment on your selected segment.
- Click Close.
The accounts lead for France can select either company-wide data in one context or D&I and Engagement results for their region in another context.