This example illustrates how to set up a specialist, company-wide access control group, intended for single driver access.
Your facilities director requires company level access to the Environment driver. They need to see the driver score and comments.
The facilities director must have an employee record on Peakon to complete this task.
- Go to the Access Control section in the Administration area.
- Click the Specialist access tab.
- Click Specialist: company-wide access button.
- Name the group. Example: Facilities Manager.
- In the Question sets section, select the Environment driver within Engagement.
- Enable the relevant settings under Access statistics and Comments sections.
- Click Create group.
- In the Group members tab, click Add people.
- In the drop-down menu, search for the facilities director in the list and select them.
- Click Add to confirm.