Reach out to Customer Care to enable this functionality, if you don't see the Specialists - segment access option in step 5.
You can enable access for selected users to specific question sets and/or drivers within specified segments that have direct relevance to their roles.
Example: Your D&I manager for France needs access to specific drivers from the D&I and Engagement question sets for France in 1 context, while retaining access to their team in another context.
- Go to Administration > Access control.
- Select the Specialist access tab.
- Click Add specialist group.
- Name the group.
- In the Access section, select Specialists - Segment Access.
- Select your access settings and question set and driver combinations in the Question sets area.
- Select the permissions that users in this group should have in the Settings area.
- Click Create group.
- Select the Group members tab on the access control group you created.
- Click Add people to select from the dropdown list of employees or by using the search bar.
- Select an employee that you need to add, then click Add.
- Click the plus icon next to the employee's name to open the segment selector.
- Select Add segment on your selected segment.
You can select as many segments per user as you require. When users are already assigned segments, you can click on a segment to manage the segments or add new segments. Users can only select restricted segments when they have permission to view restricted attributes.
- Click Close.
- (Optional) Notify the employees.
Users can use their dashboard context to select the contexts they have access to, including new segments through access by segment groups.