This example illustrates how to change the survey name and add a survey logo for the survey of a subsidiary.
A company named Kinetar already uses a custom survey name and logo: YourVoice.
The Technology & Innovation business unit functions separately to the rest of the company. These are the branding requirements that Technology & Innovation has requested:
- Custom survey name and logo: Have Your Say.
- Kinetar company name and logo.
To add a custom survey name and a logo, it's necessary to have a separate survey schedule.
- Create a new survey schedule that targets the Technology & Innovation segment, and exclude the segment from the Company schedule.
- Go to Administration > Branding.
- Click Add branding.
- Set Target population to the Technology & Innovation segment.
- Ensure that the selected setting in the Branding tab is Company branding.
If you select Target branding, the survey will replace occurrences of company name and logo with the name and logo of the segment. If you've selected Target branding without providing a segment logo, the fallback logo is an abbreviation of the segment name.
- Go to the Engage tab.
- Select Override name, and write Have Your Say.
- (Optional) Click Add translations to localize your survey name.
- Add the Have Your Say logo to the Survey Branding section.
- Click Update branding.
The result is effective immediately.
The Technology & Innovation survey and survey email will display both the Kinetar company logo and the Have Your Say survey logo. The subject line of the survey email will display a Have Your Say prefix and replace occurrences of Peakon with Have Your Say.
Employees from the standard Company survey schedule will continue seeing the company facing branding instead. Both survey schedules can run at the same time.