This example illustrates how to ensure that employees see branding from their own subsidiary no matter which survey they're part of.
Kinetar has recently acquired a company named Oscorp, which will continue operating under this name.
Oscorp employees need to see their own company name and logo in the survey and survey emails.
To replace the company name and logo with a segment name or logo, the administrator has already created an Entity attribute, which contains the Oscorp and Kinetar segments.
- Go to Administration > Attributes.
- Open the Entity attribute and click Edit attribute.
- Go to the Advanced tab and expand the Segments section.
- Enable Segment branding.
- Click Save changes to exit the editing panel.
- Find the Oscorp segment and click Edit.
- Expand the Advanced tab.
- Upload a logo to the Segment logo area.
- Repeat steps 6-8 for the Kinetar segment.
Note that if you have the Kinetar segment on a branded attribute and don't upload a logo, the survey will use an abbreviation of the segment's name as the logo fallback solution. Alternatively, you can delete the Kinetar segment if you don't need it for comparison, and employees from Kinetar will have standard company branding.
- Click Save changes.
The result is effective immediately.
Oscorp employees will see their own company branding, whether they're in the standard Company schedule, or any other targeted schedule in the future. Kinetar employees will continue to see their own company branding.