Permissions: Manage branding and Manage segments, if you also need to add a segment logo.
Survey branding includes:
- Overriding the survey name in the email prefix and in any mentions of Peakon as the survey name. For supported email types, see Survey and segment branding.
- Adding a survey logo (in addition to company logo).
- (Optional) Overriding the company name and logo with a segment's name and logo.
Each branding item that you create corresponds to the equivalent schedule using the same target. If you have multiple schedules that need different branding, create a branding item that matches the targeting of each schedule.
If you're only using the standard Company survey schedule, you can use the standard Company branding item.
- Go to Administration > Branding.
- Open the Company branding item to configure branding for the standard Company schedule, or create a new branding item that matches the targeting of your custom schedule.
- (Optional) If you're working on a targeted segment branding item, you can select Company branding or Target branding in the Branding tab. This tab doesn't appear on the standard Company branding item.
Target branding will replace the company name and logo with the segment's name and logo. See Add segment logos for instructions.
- Go to the Engage tab.
- Select Override name, and type the survey name. Example: YourVoice.
- (Optional) Click Add translations to localize your survey name.
- Add the YourVoice logo to the Survey Branding section.
You can upload your survey logo as a PNG or JPG file. Use a 16:9 aspect ratio for best results.
- Click Update branding.
The result is effective immediately.
If you've enabled Target branding in the Branding tab, and the target segment doesn't contain a logo, the logo that displays in the survey email will be an auto-generated abbreviation of the segment name.
Ensure that segment branding toggles are inactive on all attributes in their Advanced settings. These toggles are inactive by default, but it's important to check if you've been testing those settings.