- View employees, Update employees, Administer employees permissions in the Employees section of Access Control.
- Manage segments and Manage attributes permissions in the Administer section of Access Control.
The Administer section is only available for All employees group types.
If you enable branding on an attribute, employees from segments of that attribute will see the segment name and logo in place of the company name and logo in communications.
Example: If you have an attribute named Entity with segments named ACME Corp and Kinetar, employees from each segment will either see ACME Corp or Kinetar name and logo in their survey and survey email, depending on which segment they're part of.
When enabling branding on an attribute, all segments of the attribute will use branding in the survey.
If you need to override the company name and logo and provide a survey name and logo, follow the steps here instead: Override survey name and logo.
- Go to Administration > Attributes.
- Open the attribute that needs branding. Example: Entity.
- Click Edit attribute.
- Go to the Advanced section.
- Expand Segments.
- Enable the toggle under Branded segments.
- Click Save changes.
- Add segment logos to all segments of the branded attribute.
The result is effective immediately.
If you've enabled branding on an attribute that contains segments without a logo, the logo that displays in the survey email will be an auto-generated abbreviation of the segment name.
Any employees with empty values in the branded attribute will see the company branding instead.