- View employees, Update employees, Administer employees permissions in the Employees section of Access Control.
- Manage segments and Manage attributes permissions in the Administer section of Access Control.
The Administer section is only available for All employees group types.
If you've enabled branding on an attribute, employees from all associated segments will see the segment name and logo in place of the company name and logo in communications. We therefore recommend adding a logo to all segments of the branded attribute.
If you've enabled target branding on a survey schedule targeted to a specific segment, it's sufficient to add a logo on that segment only.
- Go to Administration > Attributes.
- Open the attribute that needs branding. Example: Entity.
- Click Edit next to the first segment.
- Expand the Advanced section.
- Add the segment logo.
- Click Save changes.
- If you've branded the whole attribute, do the same for all other segments in the attribute.
The result is effective immediately.
If you've enabled branding on an attribute that contains segments without a logo, the logo that displays in the survey email will be an auto-generated abbreviation of the segment name.