If you're collecting demographic data using consent-requiring survey attributes, the survey displays a consent message that employees need to agree to before proceeding to the regular survey questions. See Consent notice for sensitive survey attributes for more information.
You can use the standard consent message that automatically comes with translations in all survey languages. It displays in the survey preview, after enabling consent-requiring attributes in the Attributes tab of your survey schedule.
It's also possible to set your own consent message, with an external URL, and localizations. This enables your custom message to reflect your organization’s workplace culture, while also helping you meet your compliance, General Data Protection Regulation, and local legislative goals.
The consent message is at company level, so all schedules that contain consent-requiring attributes will use your custom consent message.
- Go to Administration > Account.
- Go to the Consent Request tab.
- Click the Customization off toggle to begin.
- Press Continue in the pop up that displays.
- Add your consent message in the Consent request field.
- (Optional) Add a URL, if you want to provide further information. Examples: How you handle the attributed data within the organization, who has access to the data, internal communication links.
- (Recommended) Add translations for your custom consent message, if your organization is using multiple survey languages. If a translation isn't available in a survey language that you've enabled, employees using that language will see the original version of your custom consent message.
- (Optional) Preview the custom consent request. Note that the preview tool within the survey schedule will still display the standard consent message, however test and real surveys will contain the custom consent message.
- Click Publish consent request.
The custom consent request is available immediately on the survey schedules that have consent-requiring survey attributes.
Article is closed for comments.