Permission: Manage schedules.
This article contains all required and optional steps for configuring your survey settings. Outside of survey configuration, also make sure that you complete the below tasks:
- Create and configure your attributes and segments.
- Add all employees to the system and optionally set their time zones.
- Review survey questions.
- Review data visibility and benchmark settings.
- Configure email delivery and network settings.
- Create a new survey schedule.
- Set survey start date.
- Set survey frequency.
- Set survey send-out time.
- Set survey language.
- (Optional) Set survey targeting.
- (Optional) Customize survey email.
- (Optional) Set digest email frequency.
- (Optional) Set survey illustrations.
- (Optional) Set survey engagement summary.
- (Optional) Steps: Collect demographic data using survey attributes
- (Optional) Enable kiosk surveys.
- (Optional) Enable SMS survey notifications.
- (Optional) Override survey name and logo or Override company name and logo.
The survey will start on the selected date. You can still make changes to all aspects of the survey schedule up until the day before its launch date. See Survey configuration options for more information.