Permission: Manage schedules.
When on an automated cadence, the survey schedule will continue launching surveys in accordance with your survey frequency. It's possible to temporarily or permanently pause the automated cadence at any point, which could be useful during extended holiday periods, for example.
These steps explain how to deactivate future survey rounds from recurring on a specific schedule.
If you'd like to stop a survey that is already live, go to Troubleshooting: Accidental Survey Launch.
- Go to Administration > Schedules.
- Click View on the survey that you need to deactivate.
- On the main page of your schedule, find the Next round section.
- Click Disable data collection.
- Validate your choice in the confirmation pop-up by clicking Deactivate.
You have stopped the survey from automatically launching on the specified date. It will remain in this state until you set a new start date and schedule the next survey round.
You can also delete the schedule, if needed. See Delete a survey schedule.