Permission: Manage schedules.
We recommend sending a test survey to a group of employees, to ensure that everything works as expected. See Test surveys to learn more.
Before testing the survey, work with your IT department to ensure that they've followed the steps in Allowing email delivery from Peakon and Hosts and protocols for the Peakon services. These steps will ensure that your email provider doesn't mark Peakon emails as spam, and that employees can fully use the Peakon site on your company network.
- Go to Administration > Schedules.
- Click View on the survey that you need to test.
- Click Send test round.
- Select your test group by clicking Add employee or Add segment. It's possible to choose multiple segments and employees, and you can combine the 2 options, as needed.
- Click Send test questions.
The test group will receive the test survey immediately. The test survey experience is the same as that of the real survey, except the survey responses only apply to the test dashboard.
Once your test survey meets the visibility requirements that you've set, the test survey dashboard will display some test survey data. You can switch between the real dashboard and test dashboard at any point, even after launching a real survey.
- Click the context selector in the top left corner.
- Select Settings.
- Click Only test data.
- The dashboard is now in test survey mode, with a banner at the top of the page indicating this. To return to normal survey results, click Show company data in the banner.
You can also access your test round activity by going to Administration > Schedules > Activity > Include test rounds.
Article is closed for comments.