Permission: Manage schedules.
Customizing the survey email can be helpful in communicating how you will use the survey feedback, links to any policies, who will have access to see survey data and more. Customizing the survey email doesn't trigger email sendout.
Email content generates at the send-out. If you customize email settings during a live survey round, employees who haven't yet received their survey notification will receive the updated version when the email sendout time comes.
It's only possible to customize the email that's the first survey notification in the survey round. Reactivation and reminder emails are non-customizeable.
In the absence of a survey sender, Peakon sets the sender as the first person from the administrators list.
The survey sender always displays as Peakon in reminder emails, to reiterate that it's an automated reminder from the product, not the person or team behind the survey sender.
If you're using the name of a senior leader name (Example: the CEO), align with your IT department to ensure that Peakon emails can bypass any potential spam filters that block mass emails.
Email subject line
The standard email subject line comes with a translation in all supported languages: Please help us make [Company name] a better place to work.
If you're customizing the subject line and running the survey in multiple languages, you need to add translations to the new version.
The standard email text comes with a translation in all supported languages: We're using Peakon to gather feedback on what's working, and where we need to make some improvements. Please take a few minutes to fill out the survey. Thanks!
You can use this section to communicate how your company will use survey feedback, and any additional information that could manage expectations and drive participation.
You can use the below markdown syntax formatting:
If you're customizing the email text and running the survey in multiple languages, you need to add translations to the new version.
The standard email subject and text content have translations in all supported languages.
You can update the translation in 1 language without affecting the translation in other languages.
Customizing the standard subject line or email text removes the standard translations, and you can add your own.
- Go to Administration > Schedules.
- Click View on the survey that you need to configure.
- Go to the Email tab.
- (Optional) Check the Customize subject box and add your custom email subject.
- (Optional) Click Add translations to add localized versions for your custom email subject.
- (Optional) Click Customize email text box and add your custom email text.
- (Optional) Click Add translations to add localized versions for your custom email text.
- Click Save.
- (Optional) Go to the Survey settings tab, and set the Survey sender. Example: The CEO's name, or Employee Experience Team.
- Click Save.
- (Optional) Add survey logo and email subject prefix by setting survey branding. See Configure survey branding.
You can preview the survey email in the Email tab.
Article is closed for comments.