Permission: Manage schedules.
The survey frequency setting enables you to select whether your survey should automatically recur, and if so, the intervals that the cadence should use.
- Automatically recurring surveys enable you to also set question frequencies, which dictate how often each employee should receive questions from each question set.
- Manual surveys ask all active questions to all employees.
You can set your survey frequency and change it to a different frequency at a later time, if needed. This will impact the number of questions in subsequent rounds. The sidebar of the Frequency tab displays the approximate number of questions you can expect based on the frequency configuration.
- Go to Administration > Schedules.
- Click View on the survey that you need to configure.
- Go to the Frequency tab.
- Select survey frequency and click Save changes.
The new survey frequency is effective from next survey round.
- If you opted for an automatically recurring survey cadence, you now need to set question frequency. See Set driver question frequency and Set open-ended question frequency.
- Regardless of which frequency you selected, review the questions that you need to include in the survey. See Enable questions in the survey.