Permission: Manage schedules.
The digest email is a dashboard summary that dashboard users receive via email, if their dashboard has met the visibility requirements. Digest emails can cover multiple segments for users that are segment managers of more than 1 area in the tool.
You can set the digest email frequency to automatic (ie. daily during weekdays, when there are unread comments) or to the end of the survey round.
It's not possible to deactivate the digest email, however you can use access permissions to control who receives it.
- Managers without the Access to [..] comments permission or the Access comments in real-time permission can't receive daily digest emails, but they can receive the end of round digest.
- Managers without the Access Statistics permission can't receive any digest email.
- Go to Administration > Schedules.
- Click View on the survey that you need to configure.
- Go to the Email tab.
- As you set your Digest email preference, consider:
Sends a daily digest email to managers above the visibility threshold, whose dashboards have received new comments since the last time they opened their dashboard, or since the last digest email.
End of round
Sends a digest email to managers above the visibility threshold at the end of the survey round. It's specifically the priorities & strengths calculation triggers the End of round digest email.
Any changes to this setting during a live round take effect immediately. Example: If you switch to daily digest, qualifying managers will start receiving them daily at 06:00AM UTC. Contrarily, if you switch to end of round digest, daily digests will cease.
See Why didn't I receive a digest email? on reasons why someone might not have received a digest email.