Permission: Manage schedules.
This article provides steps on how to change the survey start date if you've already scheduled your next survey to launch on a specific date. If your survey doesn't already have a start date, see Set survey start date.
You can edit the survey start date up until 1 day before the survey was originally meant to launch. If the original survey start date is today, the survey round has already opened during the night and it's no longer possible to change the start date.
If the survey round has opened, but you'd like to cancel it, you'll need to find a workaround. See Troubleshooting: Accidental Survey Launch.
- Go to Administration > Schedules.
- Click View on the survey that you need to configure.
- In the main tab of the schedule, find the Next round section.
- Click on Change date under the original start date.
- Click on the calendar icon and select a new start date. The end date will also adjust accordingly, but you can adjust it manually, if needed.
- Click Save.
The next survey round will automatically open at 00:30 on the date that you selected, and send notifications when the survey send-out time comes.