Peakon login requires you to have an email address on your Peakon employee record.
If your organization is using Peakon and has imported your email address, you can sign in regardless if you're an administrator, a leader, or an employee.
- Administrators and leaders land on their company or team dashboard when signing in.
- Employees land on their survey (during a survey round) or personal dashboard, if you've activated this feature for your organization.
Login will only work if the email address you're using matches that of your Peakon employee record.
Contact your administrator if you have problems signing in. You can also refer to Troubleshooting: Common sign in problems for advice on common sign in issues.
- Go to the Peakon sign in page.
The URL for the Peakon app on desktop is either app.peakon.com (to be deprecated around mid-2024) or [company name].peakon.com, if your organization has already switched over to their own subdomain.
- Enter your email and press Continue.
- Enter your password and continue into your dashboard.
If this is your first time logging in and you've not been prompted to create a password through an invitation email, you can go through the Forgot password flow instead.