- An employee record with an email address on Peakon.
- Access to the Peakon app within the identity provider of your organization.
If your organization is using Peakon and has imported your email address, you can sign in regardless if you're a leader or an employee.
- Leaders land on their team dashboard when signing in.
- Employees land on their survey (during a survey round) or personal dashboard, if you've activated this feature for your organization.
Sign in will only work if the email address you're using matches that of your Peakon employee record, or your identity provider in your organization.
Contact your administrator if you have problems signing in. You can also refer to Troubleshooting: Common sign in problems for advice on common sign in issues.
- Go to the Peakon sign in page.
The URL for the Peakon app on desktop is either app.peakon.com (to be deprecated around mid-2024) or [company name].peakon.com, if your organization has already switched over to their own subdomain.
- Enter your email and press Continue.
- Wait for the page to redirect to your identity provider if your organization has mandated SSO. If your organization has not mandated SSO, you can select to sign in using SSO.
- Complete the steps to sign in on your identity provider.
- Wait for the page to redirect you to your Peakon dashboard.