Permission: Manage questions.
It's possible to edit all questions, except the main category question of each question set. Segment managers can only edit questions that target the segment they manage.
When editing a standard question, ensure that you maintain the meaning and sentiment of the question to preserve the accuracy of the external benchmarking.
To edit a question, you need to make the edit on the specific language that it should reflect on. When an employee completes their survey in their selected language, they’ll see the correct version of the question in their language. When a manager or an administrator views their dashboard or administration panel in their selected language, the question will display in that language.
- Go to Administration > Questions.
- Select the question set that contains the question that you need to edit. Example: Engagement.
- Click Edit on the question that you need to edit.
- In the Localization section, make any necessary edits to the languages you enabled in the survey.
- (Optional) Include the %s placeholder where the question should use the company name or a branded segment name.
The new version of the question is effective immediately. If you make an edit during a live round, employees that already opened the survey without completing it might still see the old version due to browser cache.
Any existing comments and the dashboard on this question will contain the new wording. The change won't affect any historical data, as it will display as though this wording has been present the whole time.