- Access to actions
- Manage actions
Creating an action plan can help you act on your feedback and address common themes. When creating an action, it becomes part of the segment context you were in, when you created the action.
It's possible to create actions on other segments that you have access to. When someone creates an action for another segment, it still attributes to their own usage metrics in Manager Usage Metrics.
You can create an action that links to a specific driver, or a standalone, more general action. You can add existing suggested actions, or create your own custom actions. This topic focuses on custom actions.
- Go to the Action plan page, and click Add action. Alternatively, click Create action on a priority driver, to link your action to the driver.
- Name your action.
- (Optional) Add a description.
- (Optional) Add a deadline. When setting a deadline, you’ll receive an actions reminder on the Monday of the week that the deadline is due.
- (Optional) Select question set and driver to associate the action to. This step is already complete if you created the action directly on a driver.
- When setting the sharing settings, consider:
Sharing Setting Description Shared with all Team members will be able to see this action on their personal dashboard or your shared dashboard, if you link the action to a priority driver. Not shared on personal and shared dashboards Only managers for this context will be able to view this action.
- (Optional) Add a checklist.
- Mark it as done.
- Edit, delete, or archive it.