Permission: View manager usage metrics.
Administrators and senior leaders can export the action plans that each manager created from the Manager Usage Metrics report.
- The title and description of each action.
- The name, ID, and email of the manager next to each action they created.
- The context or segment each action belongs to.
- The question set and driver each action belongs to.
- Date each action was created, due, completed, and archived, if relevant.
You can only export the content of action plans for the managers whose segments you have full access to, and can therefore switch context to. Example: If you can't switch your context to the direct reports or all reports segment of a manager that's in your heat map, you can't access the actions available on that segment. Therefore, although the usage report displays the actions statistics for that manager, it doesn’t include the content of their actions in the export.
The report displays managers that are, as employees, part of the context you're viewing. Example: When viewing usage metrics within the company context, it contains all managers of the company. When viewing usage metrics within the Finance (Department) context, it only contains managers whose Department attribute value is Finance.
If the manager deletes their action, the action isn't visible in the export, however the deleted action still contributes to the actions statistics of the manager.
- Go to .
- (Optional) Set your context selection to the context that you need.
- (Optional) Set any necessary filters within the usage report.
- Export the report. The first tab of the file contains manager action usage, and the second tab contains action content and relevant information.
Article is closed for comments.