The Curated Insights dashboard enables leaders to track the biggest driver changes on core question sets, over a given time period. The dashboard compares the current scores to scores from the beginning of the selected timeframe.
Administrators can activate Curated Insights in access control on a per-group basis. We recommend enabling the feature for all access groups that have a manager dashboard.
The dashboard contains:
- Date of the most recent survey round.
- Survey participation over time.
- Overall score, NPS breakdown, score difference within selected timeframe, and difference to benchmark for core question sets.
- Difference in participation or score within selected timeframe.
- Biggest driver changes across core question sets.
- Driver priorities that you set manually.
You can filter the dashboard by:
- NPS or Average mode.
Biggest driver changes
When a senior leader is in their All Reports context, they can expand the biggest driver changes view to include the teams of managers reporting to them. This view can help senior leaders identify teams that might require support.
Recognition driver scores have declined in the department of a senior leader. The senior leader can expand the teams under Recognition, to see whether there are specific teams causing the department-level Recognition score to decrease, and might therefore require attention.