Workday Peakon Employee Voice User Interface and Accessibility
With this update, we make user interface and accessibility enhancements to the Attributes page in the Administrator panel. This update can help improve the user experience for administrators when configuring attributes and segments for their organization.
We improve the scrolling behavior, the drag and drop functionality, and the hierarchy configuration interface, all within the Attributes page in Administration:
- You can now scroll through the attribute and segment lists independently, no longer losing the attribute list when scrolling through your segments.
- The headers above the segment list are now fixed in place, as you scroll through segments.
- The drag and drop icons on each attribute are always visible, so you no longer have to hover over an attribute to reveal the icon.
- It's possible to use the drag and drop functionality with your keyboard, making it more accessible.
- The buttons in the hierarchy configuration panel are now in a separate row to the bar that expands each hierarchy, simplifying the user interface.
Article is closed for comments.