To ensure the safety of users, the mobile application:
- Establishes a secure connection to the Workday Peakon Employee Voice backend system using modern security standards.
- Uses SSL pinning to prevent insecure communication channels. Example: When using public WiFi.
- Goes through biannual security penetration testing to ensure that the application keeps up with industry standards.
- Doesn't store PII and survey data on the device.
- Encrypts the session token in a secure keychain, automatically expiring after signing out or 4 weeks of inactivity.
After signing in, the session only grants access to functionality that's relevant to the mobile application. Example: A Human Resources administrator can't make changes to the administration area of the product.
The mobile app supports Mobile Device Management (MDM). We recommend Administrators to consult with their technology teams.