This example illustrates how to provide company level access to a manager, while restricting the segments they shouldn't access.
Your Human Resources managers need company level access to work with the survey feedback. They must not be able to view the Human Resources segment, because it contains the scores of their own team.
- Go to Attributes in the Administration section.
- Open the Department attribute.
- Find the Human Resources segment, then click Edit next to it.
- Expand the Advanced section.
- In the Segment scores section, select Only those with access to restricted segments.
- Click Save changes.
- Optional: Repeat steps 2-6 to restrict the relevant Manager segment too.
- Go to Access control in the Administration section.
- Select the standard Human Resources group. Alternatively, create a custom All employees type group in this step.
- Open the Group Members tab.
- Click Add people.
- Click the drop-down menu.
- Select a Human Resources manager and click Add. Keep repeating this step to add the remaining Human Resources managers.
The Human Resources managers have access to company level data. They aren’t able to view the Human Resources segment scores in the heatmap. They also can’t switch their context to the Human Resources segment to view its scores.