There are a couple of reasons you might wish to merge several separate segments into one:
- Some teams/departments/organizations need to be combined along with their historical data
- The name of a team has changed, but was not renamed on Peakon prior to a data upload, resulting in a new segment being created with new data from that moment onward
- The name of the segment did not match the existing segment's name during a data upload, so a new segment was created with new data from that moment onward
To merge multiple segments into one, with a retroactive effect:
- Go to Administration > Employees
- Using the left side filters, filter by the segments you need to merge
- Select all employees
- Click Edit
- Tick the box of the relevant attribute
- Select the correct segment within that attribute
- Click the small clock icon and select a retrospective validity date
- Save changes
Once done, you can go into Administration > Attributes and delete the segment that has just been emptied, if needed.
Article is closed for comments.