Administrator access in Peakon and Microsoft Teams (Global System Administration).
You can connect your organization's Peakon account with your Teams instance to send employees survey and reminder notifications. Teams will notify all employees whose email address matches between the 2 systems.
It's possible to use Teams as a complimentary notification channel, or to deactivate Email as the sendout method and rely on Teams entirely, if needed.
Teams uses the date MM/DD/YYYY format in notifications. The notification content is non-customizeable.
Peakon will display as a notification card with the Chat feature on Teams. The card includes the survey frequency (if any), expected time, number of questions and end date. When the user clicks on Start survey, the survey launches in an iFrame format for the user to complete directly within the app.
- In Peakon, go to Administration > Integrations > Microsoft Teams.
- Click Connect.
- Wait for the Microsoft login model to load and click Authorize to allow Peakon to use Teams.
- Activate the notifications as needed.
After connection, administrators can toggle the send-out of survey notifications via Teams directly from the Teams configuration area on Peakon. This option is off by default.
Automated notifications trigger at the same time as survey and reminder notifications from other channels, such as email.
Teams doesn't automatically pin the app for users, however it's possible to configure this in Teams settings.
The app will only display in your Teams client after it sends you a message for the first time.
Users can set their language preference within MS Teams and the generic messages from Teams then displays in their selected language. The language uses English as a fallback.
You can test the integration by sending yourself a test survey:
- Go to Administration > Schedules.
- Click View on the survey that you need to test.
- Click Send test round.
- To only send the test survey to yourself, click Send test questions without adding employees or segments. Alternatively, add test survey participants and click Send test questions.