Understand and improve your employee’s health and wellbeing
One of the most important aspects of understanding employees’ wellbeing is the willingness and appetite to truly know what’s really going on, and what you as a leader can do to help. To support your organization, we’re excited to announce we’ve released our Health & Wellbeing Question Set to all our Business and Premier plan customers!
Peakon’s Health and Wellbeing question set allows you to:
- Minimize the impact of current market conditions on business performance by addressing the root causes of burnout, disengagement and regrettable churn
- Eliminate unnecessary admin and time-consuming work while supporting the ongoing Health and Wellbeing of your people
- Empower your people leaders with contextual guidance, collaborative tools, and microlearning sessions to address the health and wellbeing priorities of their teams
Set-up your Health and Wellbeing questions
Send out Health and Wellbeing questions as part of your next survey round.
The Health and Wellbeing questions can be found:
- Navigate to the Questions section within the Administration panel.
- Simply click on the Health and Wellbeing section and toggle on any questions that you wish to use.
- To activate the Health and Wellbeing questions on a specific survey schedule, open the schedule and toggle Health and Wellbeing question category under the Frequency tab.
For more information
Our approach to Health and Wellbeing is structured around four key drivers that support employee wellbeing at work, including mental, physical and social wellbeing, as well as different aspects of organisational support, such as current initiatives and leadership. To find out more, visit our Health and Wellbeing Library and Resources in our Help Centre or read our blog on how to support and improve your employees’ wellbeing!