We are excited to announce that our latest Q2 Workday Peakon Global Benchmark update is now live for all our customers! To have the latest information on how your company is performing against the competition, make sure you read our Q2 report below.
With over 170 million responses from over 160 countries, our benchmarks are updated quarterly to reflect the new world of work in every industry. They are also an essential part of helping teams set the right people goals for a high performing culture.
The following changes to the benchmark will be effective July 12, 2021:
- Updated Peakon global benchmark
- Updated existing industry benchmarks
- Addition of new industry benchmarks
- Updated associated percentiles tied to each benchmark
Key highlights from our latest report
As part of our ongoing benchmark updates, we continuously collect real-time information on how the scoring behaviour of employees is changing in response to external circumstances. The context of the current update includes the start of vaccination programs in many parts of the world, and many organisations planning their “return to work” strategy.
Across our global benchmark we again see stable benchmarks, with no notable change in scores for overall engagement, while in recent months we have started to see countries coming out of lockdown and employees returning to their workplaces, it appears that globally, employees’ work experiences have not changed substantially since February 2021.
While overall benchmarks remain stable, we did observe noteworthy driver score increases within the consumer services, healthcare equipment & services, transportation, and government sectors including:
- An increased acceptance of hybrid working related to Autonomy - Remote Work scores with organisations now “catching up” to the others in endorsing remote work and adopting a hybrid work model.
- Ongoing changes within consumer services (which consists mainly of organisations in the hospitality sector: hotels, restaurants, etc.) with increases in 12 of the 45 engagement questions. This comes as little surprise, given that this is one of the sectors most affected by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Reduced pressure on health care equipment & services as COVID-19 cases and hospitalisations decrease in most countries.
New industry benchmarks
With our latest update, we also added 2 new industries to bring the total to 25. These new industries include: food, beverage & tobacco, and insurance, which provide a much more detailed breakdown by industry.
What will change on your dashboard?
These changes will impact the base external benchmark score that your company has chosen to be compared to, difference to benchmark calculations shown in the heat map and on driver and question score pages. You may notice a change to your organization’s overall benchmark score and percentile placement.
These updates are now live in your Peakon dashboards, to find out more you can read the report.
If you would like to learn more about Peakon benchmarks, feel free to view our help centre. You can also contact Workday Support if you have any questions.
Article is closed for comments.