How do I add an admin with access to edit employees?
To add an admin with access to edit employees, we would recommend setting up a local admin group in access controls and ensure permissions to edit and view employees are toggled on.
To create a custom local administrator access control group:
- Go to Administration > Access Control
- Click on the Add group button
- Type in the group name
- Choose Managed employees access type
- Under the People section, select Choose manually
- Set the permissions* - use All access control permissions explained and Access by question set for reference
- Save the changes
For step by step instructions, please see Adding a local administrators with limited access.