How do I add an admin with access to edit employees?
To add an admin with access to edit employees, we would recommend setting up a local admin group in access controls and ensure permissions to edit and view employees are toggled on.
To create a custom local administrator access control group:
- Go to Administration > Access Control.
- Click on the Add group button.
- Type in the group name.
- Choose Managed employees access type.
- Under the People section, select Choose manually.
- Set the permissions* - use All access control permissions explained and Access by question set for reference.
- Save the changes.
For step by step instructions, please see Adding local administrators with limited access.
Note: If you have multiple local admins and want to restrict the segments they can manage, you can create a Specialist: segment specific access group.