It is possible to add own company resources and actions in Peakon to complement Peakon's suggested resources and actions. This article will contain steps on how to configure custom company resources and actions. To learn more about custom company resources and actions, see About custom company resources and actions and how they work.
This article will contain the following sections:
Adding custom resources
- Click on Administration in the left menu and then select the Resources option.
- Select one of the 14 drivers the resource relates to and add a title and description.
- Upload an optional thumbnail image that will appear on the resource.
- Add the link to your resource and select whether it’s an article or video.
- Click on the green Save and publish icon to publish or save it as a draft using the green toggle.
- Once added, it is possible to switch the resource back to a draft by switching the green toggle to 'Draft'. To make changes to the resource, click on the Edit icon.
A maximum of 25 custom resources can be added per linked driver.
Adding custom suggested actions
- Click on Administration in the left navigation menu and then select Actions.
- Select one of the 14 drivers the action relates to and add a title, notes, and optional duration for the action.
- Select the relevant language under the Localization dropdown menu. If the action should be displayed in multiple languages, add a separate action for each relevant language.
- Click on the green Save and publish icon to publish or save it as a draft using the toggle.
Once added, it is possible to switch the action back to a draft by switching the green toggle to 'Draft'. To make changes to the action, click on the Edit icon.
A maximum of 25 custom actions can be added per linked driver.
Below are some considerations in regards to access control permissions for managers. For more information around access control, see About access control groups and how they work:
- Once a custom resource or suggested action is published it will be available to all managers.
- On the other hand, once a suggested action is published, it will be available to all managers who have Access to actions enabled under the action group of permissions.
- Permission to add and manage custom resources and actions can be enabled in the Improve section of access control permissions. This is only available for administrator-like groups that provide access to 'all employees'.