- Launching your Peakon Engage survey
- Step 1: Setting up your company structure and user data
- Step 2: Configure roles and permissions
- Step 3: Set up your data settings
- Step 4: Review your questions
- Step 5: Schedule and test your survey
- Step 6: Draw your communication plan
- Step 7: Launch the survey
Schedule your survey
We can move onto the survey settings, for example:
- Survey frequency
- Survey email content
- Digest emails settings
- Survey sender name
- Send-out timezones
- Kiosk URL/QR code (if using Kiosk)
While the survey frequency is up to your disclosure, we offer a set of recommended frequency settings. You can also choose how often different types of questions will be included in the question rotation.
Once you’re happy with the frequency, the next step is to look at the Email and Survey settings. There you will also be able to preview the different types of emails that Peakon will send to employees.
This stage is also a good time to familiarise yourself with the types of communications survey participants and managers will be seeing during their Peakon experience.
We recommend doing all of this prior to the launch of your survey, as any changes made during a live survey round will be effective immediately and may cause confusion.
The next step is to validate the survey questions and to ensure the surveys are being delivered successfully.
Step 1. Allow emails from Peakon
Follow the guide in Ensure email delivery from Peakon to ensure emails from Peakon are delivered with success, and the guide in Hosts and protocols for the Peakon services to ensure that the full product experience works in your network (both steps are usually done by the IT department).
Step 2. Send a test round
Let’s create a test round! We recommend sending out a test survey to confirm that the survey process works as expected before an official launch date.
You should send a test round to at least a handful of employees, to help identify any potential delivery issues. There is no limit to the number of test surveys you can send, and they can be sent at any time.
- Ensure email delivery from Peakon
- Hosts and protocols for the Peakon services
- Testing the survey before launch