- Launching your Peakon Engage survey
- Step 1: Setting up your company structure and user data
- Step 2: Configure roles and permissions
- Step 3: Set up your data settings
- Step 4: Review your questions
- Step 5: Schedule and test your survey
- Step 6: Draw your communication plan
- Step 7: Launch the survey
Now that the employee set up on Peakon is complete, we can move on to setting up your first survey. Before your launch, it’s a good idea to review your questions.
The questions that are marked as active will be asked in the survey rounds. Make sure to also look at your open-ended questions, to see if you would like to turn off any of the existing questions or add your own. When it comes to open-ended questions, their survey frequency needs to be managed on a per-question basis.