- Launching your Peakon Engage survey
- Step 1: Setting up your company structure and user data
- Step 2: Configure roles and permissions
- Step 3: Set up your data settings
- Step 4: Review your questions
- Step 5: Schedule and test your survey
- Step 6: Draw your communication plan
- Step 7: Launch the survey
Now that the employee set up on Peakon is complete, we can move on to setting up your first survey. Before your launch, it’s a good idea to review your questions by going into Administration, then Questions.
The questions that are marked as active will be asked in the survey rounds. Make sure to also look at your open-ended questions, to see if you would like to turn off any of the existing questions or add your own. When it comes to open-ended questions, their survey frequency needs to be managed on a per-question basis.