- Launching your Peakon Engage survey
- Step 1: Setting up your company structure and user data
- Step 2: Configure roles and permissions
- Step 3: Set up your data settings
- Step 4: Review your questions
- Step 5: Schedule and test your survey
- Step 6: Draw your communication plan
- Step 7: Launch the survey
The Data settings section in the Administration panel has a variety of things to look at, such as:
- Data aggregation
- Data confidentiality
- Sensitive comments
As Peakon is a continuous measuring tool, survey data is aggregated over time to ensure we capture the newest and most relevant data. It is possible to choose the duration of time that past survey data will be included in your overall scores under the data aggregation settings.
Through the confidentiality level settings you are able to control the minimum number of individual employees that must have answered a survey over a given time period, in order to have aggregate data shown. This is used to protect the identity of employees. As an administrator you are able to configure the levels according to your company size and needs.
To apply some real world context to your survey data, Peakon provides benchmarking using the automatic Peakon benchmark, or a specific industry benchmark. And finally, to ensure that time-sensitive feedback is flagged quickly, you can use the sensitive comments option.
- Overview of dashboard product settings
- Configuring the benchmark settings
- Configure sensitive comment monitoring