To expand the existing database of suggested actions and resources, administrators can add custom material to complete the standard content in the Peakon Improve hub:
- Suggested actions.
Adding custom company resources and actions enables you to:
- Link training from your internal learning & development platforms.
- Recommend company-wide actions and learning for selected drivers.
- Combine internal and external content for a more effective learning experience.
It's possible to add 25 custom resources (Articles/links or videos) and 25 custom suggested actions per driver. You can add custom resources for the Engagement question set, and custom suggested actions for all question sets. See Custom company resources and actions configuration for configuration steps.
Managers can view custom actions if they have the Access to actions permission enabled. Custom resources (articles/links and videos) don't require additional permissions.
Custom company resources and suggested actions display in these areas:
- The Improve tab in the navigation menu.
- The Improve tab on the dashboard of each driver.
- The slide-out panel when clicking on See resources or See suggested actions on driver dashboards.
Article is closed for comments.