Peakon’s new personal dashboard puts employees into the driver seat of your organization, empowering them to drive the changes they want to see.
Based on a transparent, action-focused, feedback model, Peakon’s new personal dashboard encourages greater transparency and empowers employees to focus on areas that matter most to them, resulting in highly engaged teams.
- Employees in the driver’s seat: Empower employees to initiate the change they
want to see in the business, by understanding how their engagement scores change over time, and see their feedback acknowledged and actioned by their managers in real-time
- Maximize team performance: Cultivate a sense of belonging for employees by
encouraging them to participate in the resolution of team or org-wide issues, further maximizing future performance
- Enhance transparency & clarity: Boost productivity and collaboration between employees, managers, and leaders by providing transparency and visibility across common actions.
- Boost employee engagement: Activate every employee in your organization and unify
individuals, by creating the right conditions to enhance employee engagement and overall well-being.
- Gain access to your overall engagement and individual driver scores
- Track how your engagement scores change over time, and compare them against your immediate team
- See your feedback acknowledged by your manager and access all your comments and conversations in one place. Only available for accounts with acknowledgments and comments activated at a manager level
The new Personal Dashboard has been released to the admin section of the Peakon platform. To successfully activate it for your employees, contact your Customer Success representative today.