This example illustrates how to restrict a specific question set from a group of employees.
Your organization has reorganized its benefits package for full-time employees and you want to assess their reactions to the changes using the Transformation and Change question set. However, your IT staff are all contract workers and you want to exclude them from the question set in the next survey round.
- Go to Administration > Access Control.
- Click Add group.
- Name the group IT Staff.
- Under the Access tab, click All employees.
- Under the People tab, click Choose by segment.
- Click Only including.
- Select the IT employees segment to include it in the access control group.
- Clear the Transformation and Change question set option.
- Go to Administration > Schedules.
- Select a scheduled survey.
- Select Target.
- Click Excluding.
- Select the IT business unit.
- Click Select 1 segment.
- Click Update schedule.
Support staff group members now can't view questions from the Transformation and Change question set. They'll also not have the option to view the dashboard in their insights area. However, they'll still see comments and possible topics if the comments were contributing to the topics.