Here are reasons why you might not have focus areas on your segment dashboard:
- The survey round is still open so the calculation didn't take place yet.
- You don't have the required permissions to display focus area drivers.
- Your segment didn't meet the visibility requirements.
- Your segment is a Direct Reports segment.
- The aggregated participation is less than 25%.
- Less than 30% of the employees from your segment were in the latest survey round.
- The segment represents more than 90% of the company employees.
- None of your drivers were significantly different to the benchmark or had impact on the main score of the question set.
- You or your company created and backdated the segment after the survey already closed, so the dashboard didn't recalculate.