Administrator can give access to manager usage metrics to senior leaders to give an overview of the areas that they are responsible for. Through usage metrics, senior leaders will be able to:
- Gain insights on how managers in their areas, reporting to them, address feedback
- Support own managers using Peakon and help drive adoption
- Identify future leaders and power users in the organisation
- Compare activity and engagement
Giving access to manager usage metrics
It is possible to give access to this feature to any access control group (excluding employees).
This will give the user access to the full metrics report for managers within the segments that the user is responsible for. It is not possible to customise the report based on the user's access to a functionality, so, for example, if a senior leader does not have access to comments, they will still be able to see the manager comment interaction report.
To grant access to manager usage metrics
- Head to Administration.
- Locate Company and click on Access control.
- Select the Access Control group that you want to grant access to.
- Toggle on View manager usage metrics under Administrate.