Manager usage metrics provide senior leaders with an overview of the areas that they are responsible for. Through usage metrics, senior leaders can:
- Gain insights on how managers reporting to them address survey feedback.
- Support and drive Peakon adoption.
- Identify future leaders and power users in the organisation.
- Compare activity and engagement.
When enabled, senior leaders can access the full metrics report for managers within the segments that the leader is responsible for. It's not possible to customize the report based on the user's access to a functionality. Example: Comment interaction metrics will display even if the senior leader doesn't have access to comments themselves.
- Go to Administration > Access control.
- Select the Access Control group that you want to grant access to. Example: Senior Leaders.
- Enable the View manager usage metrics permission in the under Administrate section.