Comments are a great way to get more input and insights around why employees gave specific scores to certain questions. Managers may have a hard time understanding why a specific driver is low in score, when there are no comments left. For this reasons, when you are analyzing the results, we recommend deep-diving into the Comments page to dig deeper into your written feedback and learn more about what's on your employees minds. This article covers how you can view, filter and export comments. See Introduction to Comments for learning more about this functionality.
This article covers:
Administrators or people leaders, that have the appropriate access, can view the Comments page to review all existing comments collected by the survey, for the segments assigned and can review comments in their own dashboards.
To view comments:
- Access your Peakon account
- Click on Comments in the left sidebar
- Here you can view and filter the comments you have access to.
- Access your Peakon account
- Select your preferred Dashboard under Insights on the left sidebar
- Scroll down to the bottom to the Comment section.
Filtering your comments
When clicking on the Comments page in the left menu, you will be able to see the comments for the particular segment that you are viewing. It's also possible to apply further filters on the comments which can be found in the left menu:
- Searching for comments using the search box.
- Filtering on Comments for certain driver or sub-driver comments. Here you can select your preferred question set to focus on, or select open-ended questions.
- Filtering by NPS category (or sentiment): promotors, passives, and detractors.
- Filtering by interactions allows you to show only those comments with conversations or notes, or only those conversations without conversations or notes.
- Filtering by Acknowledgments to show only those comments that have or haven't been acknowledged only by yourself.
- Filter by round end date to focus only on feedback during specific rounds.
It is possible to apply multiple filters simultaneously allowing you to get very specific filtered results on comments.
Using the sorting options
Once you have applied your filters to the comments, you may also wish to add sorting options, which can be found at the top of your screen. You can sort by Highlighted (Premier only), Score and by Date.
Viewing comments for a particular segment
- Click on the segment you wish to view from Overview or Segments.
- Scroll to the bottom of the segment to the Comments section.
Reviewing Highlighted comments (Premier only)
You can go through the streamlined feed of Highlighted Comments, which surfaces the most important comments to take immediate action:
- Go to Dashboard.
- Scroll to the bottom to the Comments section. Highlighted Comments will appear at the top.
You can only export the actual comment, as acknowledgements or conversations will not be included.
To export comments:
- Go to Comments page.
- Click the Export to Excel button on the top right of your screen.
- Click the green Download button at the bottom right.