In Peakon you can view your own information, such as name, profile picture, email, group, and more. In addition to this supplied information, you can also view your email notifications, security settings, and account activity history.
This article covers:
Viewing your Peakon profile
- Click your profile icon in the upper-right corner of the page header, then select Profile
- Edit your profile picture or name.
- Click through the different tabs on the main window to view the following information:
- Profile: here you edit your name, preferred language, time zone and accessibility details.
- Email notifications: you can opt in or opt out from email notifications sent by Peakon. See Managing your Peakon email notifications for more information.
- Change password: change or reset your password
- Security Settings: activate two-factor authentication, view all active sessions on different devices that accessed your account, and view your account activity history.
About your user profile details
Configuring your profile correctly is important, as it impacts the way you receive and view your dashboard and your Peakon surveys.
|First Name||Required. This is your real name. It is only used to identify which users have been imported into Peakon and ensuring you are allocated in the right teams.|
|Last name||Required. Your real family name.|
|The email address associated with your profile, to authenticate into the platform.|
|Time zone||Your local time zone. this settings only affects you and it is used to send you the survey at a specific time selected by your administrator.|
|Language||The language you'd like to view Peakon dashboard in. This settings only affects you.|
You can choose a filter to view your dashboard. The options are Default and Deuteranopia, which is Peakon colorblind mode.