Peakon dashboard results can be downloaded into a PowerPoint presentation. Firstly, decide on which context/segment you would like to download a presentation of - you can search and switch contexts to another segment in the left menu or click on the View as segment at the top of your dashboard.
If you would like to export your dashboard from a different point in time, expand the context switcher and in the Settings menu, choose the View previous round option, before proceeding with the export.
The slide-deck will include:
- An overview
- Highlighted segments
- Strengths and priorities
- Driver scores
- Topics from comments
- Any actions that have been created and shared
- References on how eNPS is calculated
- References on how strengths and priorities are calculated
Once your dashboard is set to the context you need, click on the Export icon at the top of the dashboard. Shortly after, when the presentation is ready a message will appear with a green Download button to download a local file.
Converting the PowerPoint into Google Slides
Customers that do not use Microsoft PowerPoint can easily download the file and convert it into Google Slides.
- Download the PowerPoint file from Peakon
- Upload the file into your Google Drive
- Open the file with Google Slides
- Save the file as a Google Slides file