System administrators can enable the personal dashboard for employees to access their own scores and comments. Employees can also see team priorities and actions, as well as respond to conversations directly within the personal dashboard.
See more at The personal dashboard for employees and Personal dashboard guide for managers.
How to enable the personal dashboard
- Navigate to Access Control in Administration.
- Open the Employees group, or create a new Individual type group (see About access control groups and how they work).
- When enabling Personal Dashboard permissions, consider:
Permission name Description
Access personal dashboard
Enables employees to view their survey results and comments pages.
Compare to company scores
Displays company scores for comparison in the Your Team page.
Compare to team scores
Displays team scores for comparison in the Your Team page. Your team, in this context, refers to the cluster of employees who share a direct manager.
This permission provides employees with access to their team's scores across all question sets. This is something to consider if you've not provided managers with visibility to all question sets.
- Click Save group.
After completing the next survey, employees will see a prompt to activate their personal dashboard. It's also possible to access and activate the dashboard outside of a survey round by logging into the dashboard directly.
Permissions to enable for managers
The Your Team page on the personal dashboard not only displays team and company scores (if enabled), but also the team priorities and actions. See Personal dashboard guide for managers.
Providing managers with the right access ensures that they can foster transparency and a stronger feedback culture with their team, by sharing the priorities and actions they're working on.
We recommend enabling these permissions for managers:
- Access statistics
- Access to priorities and strengths
- Access to manage priorities
- Access to actions
- Manage actions
We also recommend enabling manager visibility to all question sets, if you're using the Compare to team permission for employees, which provides visibility to all team scores from all question sets.
The standard Employees access group contains all employees in the company. To roll out the personal dashboard to a smaller group, you need to create a new Individual type access control group and manually add the users to it.
- Go to Administration > Access control.
- Create a new Individual type group.
- Choose whether employees should be added manually or by segment.
- Expand the Personal dashboard section and enable permissions.
- Save changes.
- If employees should be added manually, go to the Group members tab and add them.
Article is closed for comments.