- Engagement (always enabled): score, comparison to benchmark and participation over time.
- Priorities and strengths.
- Actions (only includes actions that you marked as visible).
To share a dashboard:
- Open your dashboard and click Share.
- Select whether the dashboard should be public or only available after sign-in.
- Enable the elements that you want to display in the shared dashboard.
- Generate the link.
- Send the link to your team or copy it for external use.
Private Dashboard Considerations
When you share a private dashboard, we prompt employees with the option to sign in or to create a password if they haven't yet.
You can also go to Administration > Data Settings > Sharing to mark public dashboards:
- That you previously shared as private.
- As private individually or in bulk.
You can also open your shared dashboard modal to update your sharing settings.
When you share a private dashboard:
- Within Peakon, we prompt users who don't use SSO to sign in when they access the dashboard. If the user hasn’t created a password, we instead prompt them to create one.
- Outside of Peakon, we prompt users who don’t use SSO to sign in using their existing credentials. If a user hasn’t created a password yet, they must click the Forgot password link to create one.
Example: You copy the link to the private dashboard to your clipboard, and send it in an email thread to a worker who hasn’t created a password. When the worker attempts to access the dashboard, they must click the Forgot password link to create a password and set up their account.