There can be a number of reasons why you didn't receive the survey:
- The email address on your Peakon employee record is incorrect.
- The survey link landed in your spam folder.
- You aren't in the survey target group, as per your company's Peakon configuration.
- Your company hasn't allowed Peakon as an email sender.
- There's an error in your employment start or end date on Peakon.
- Your Peakon employee record displays as inactive.
- You have previously unsubscribed to communications from Peakon.
We recommend downloading the Peakon mobile application so you can receive notifications when there's a new survey. The app will notify you even even if the survey email landed in your spam folder or you never received it due to allow-list settings. If you have the mobile application and don't receive survey notifications when there's an open survey round, this means you're not part of the survey round.
Reach out to your manager or your Peakon administrators (often the Human Resources department) if you haven't received the survey link so they can resend the link or help resolve the issue.