The Peakon iOS app is available for both leaders and employees at the same time. It enables team managers and leaders to review their dashboard, action their team’s feedback and improve their leadership skills anywhere, anytime.
At the same time, it also allows survey participants to complete their survey on the go and access their personal dashboard.
If you are a people leader, you can switch between the Manager and Personal dashboard in the same app.
This article covers the following topics:
Installing the app
You can install the Peakon Employee Engagement iOS app on the App Store by searching for Peakon, or by clicking on the direct link here.
Logging into the app
To login to the app, begin by entering your email address. You will then be able to login either through entering your password or through the magic link sent to your email address.
Users from companies that use single sign-on can also login using this method. After entering their email address and continuing, they will be redirected to the single sign on page.
If you are not a leader or a manager, and only use the app to answer surveys, we recommend using the magic link to log in.
The mobile interface
- Leaders dashboard: Leaders can quickly access their dashboard, review and react to comments, take courses and create action plans.
- Employees dashboard/survey: If enabled, employees can access their Personal dashboard, otherwise they will be redirected to take the Peakon survey. If there is no open round, the app will show “You’re all set, wait for the next survey”.
The app is fully accessible for users with visual impairment. It is also possible to use the native feature of your device to add or answer to comments through dictation.
The Peakon app for iOS will respect the device language configured globally in the device Settings app, as long as it is one of the languages supported natively by the app (check out the App Store for full list of supported languages). If the device is running iOS13 or later, the device language can be overridden for the Peakon app inside iOS System Settings.
If the current device language is not supported, the app will default to use English as the interface language.
One exception to the above is the survey language. If a specific survey language has been configured by your company’s Peakon administrator, it will override the device language when answering the survey using the app, as opposed to using the device language.
We rely on our users suggestions to enhance our platform, so please do not hesitate to leave feedback directly to our Mobile Developers through the app.
To leave feedback
- Click on the settings icon on the top left
- Scroll down and select Send feedback via email
- An email draft will automatically appear. Above your device details, which are automatically retrieved, you can add any relevant information that you want to submit to our Developers.